Eko Klor: Floating Solar Powered Ionizer
EKO KLOR solar ionizer is a water purifier combining the electrical energy generated by the sun with ionization. Micro-organisms such as algae and bacteria can not survive. The Eko Klor unit utilizes a small photovoitaic panel to supply electricity to two electrodes. These electrodes then produce a combination of copper and other ions which prevent the growth of microorganisms. The device floats in the pool and works when exposed to sunlight. The Eko Klor device begins producing ions immediately after being placed in a pool when exposed to sunlight, and will produce ion levels sufficient for pool purification within two weeks (depending on pool volume) provided insolation levels are sufficient. The Eko Klor device eliminate algae reduces chlorine demand. The Eko Klor will also reduces calcium hardness levels and water hardness levels by precipitating these metals onto the coil electrode.
- Purifies Water using modern version of an ancient, natural mineral treatment
- High tech solar panel activates the release of harmless minerals ions into the water that prevent algae and reduce chlorine consumption significantly
- Creates soft, healthy, safe and crystal clear water quickly and economically
- One Eko Klor Floating Solar Ionizer
- One cleaning brush for mineral anode
- One season's supply of mineral test strips